Responsiblity For Products
• We care for quality at each stage of the product development, production, storage, distribution and sale.
• Our products are manufactured in accordance with the highest standards of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• We have GMP certificates issued by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate for all drugs and substances manufactured.
• We use the latest technologies which ensure the safety of products, employees and the natural environment.
Responsiblity For Employees
• Using advanced environment-friendly technologies,
• Minimizing pollutant emissions,
• Making prudent use of raw materials,
• Monitoring our manufacturing processes and their environmental footprint,
• Promoting environmental education and green behaviors.
Patient education is the process by which health professionals and others impart information to patients and their caregivers that will alter their health behaviors or improve their health status.
Health education in XL is also a tool used by managed care plans, and may include both important elements of patient education are skill building and responsibility: patients need to know when, how, and why they need to make a lifestyle change.
The value of patient education can be summarized as follows:
• Improved understanding of medical condition, diagnosis, disease, or disability.
• Improved understanding of methods and means to manage multiple aspects of medical condition.
• Improved self-advocacy in deciding to act both independently from medical providers and in interdependence with them.
For the pharmaceutical industry, the impact of patient-centred promotional objects is much more far-reaching benefits that can be gained from engaging with patients in a more meaningful partnership that:
• Builds trust and a greater understanding of mutual needs
• Increases visibility and creates awareness of company dedication to improving healthcare
• Optimizes the appropriate use of drugs (education and support are fundamental to adherence, particularly for conditions that can be managed but not cured)